Amazfit bip vs Amazfit cor2 vs mi band 4

My own experience:

I've been using the 3 smart bands (maybe the Amazfit bip can be considered an smart watch) for a while (more than 4 months). Comparing each one I can say lots of things and talk about the specs of each, but I prefer to sum it up.

From my point of view the winner is Amazfit bip.
Why? Mainly because it has things that the others does not have..
- It has the screen always up, so you are able to read the screen without doing strange things with your arm neither touching the screen.
- It has lots of personalized faces
- It lasts longer than the others tested with my own usage.
- It has the perfect weight and screen width
- It has a physical button that is always useful and avoid activating things during a shower caused by the wather touching the screen..

The others has lots of amazing things too, like long lasting battery, are confortable and has color screen but they need to keep improving.

Amazfit Cor 2
Amazfit Cor 2
What about the worst? For me, Amazfit Cor2, it is more expensive than mi band 4 (at least in Spain) and it's worst than others in every aspect except the beauty. I thing it'a a beautiful smartband. The feeling about the touchscreen experience is horrible. The screen never do what I want and it gets completely crazy during a shower.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Export data from Xiaomi miband 2 (Mi Fit) to csv (Excel).